Municipality of Shkodra
Extend the existing models of social care services, inclusive education and employability of groups at risk in the Municipality of Shkodra through empowering victims of trafficking & gender based violence through social business, advanced education and victim’s childcare
The main pillars of the project:
Expected project results:
- Increased knowledge and experience of the Municipality of Shkodra to design and implement integrated social services provision.
- Increased collaboration between the civil society and the municipality.
- Enhanced long-term sustainability of social care structures of Municipality of Shkodёr.
- Enhanced skills & competences of survivors through the educational & employability interventions.
- Increased cooperation between private actors including the business sector, civil society and municipality.
The Austrian Development Cooperation, implemented by UNDP in partnership with Ministry of Justice
December 2022 – November 2023