The goal of the project: To help children of victims of trafficking and domestic violence to get proper after school care and grow in a safe secure, caring and developing home and community environment.
The project has 5 intervention components:
1) Continuation of afterschool care for children of victims of domestic violence and trafficking in two alternatives established by D&E in Tirana;
2) In depth assessment and recognition of the specific needs of children of victims of these crimes in Albania;
3) Development and implementation of national model three pilot projects tailored around the needs of these children;
4) Building the capacities of the child protection workers to know and address the specific needs of the children of victims of trafficking and violence.
5) Lobbing with policy developers for including children of victims as a special category of children in need of support.
Period: January 2018 – December 2019